How to Register
New to the Studio
I am very flexible in scheduling lessons.
Times are available Monday through Saturdays, including early morning, daytime, noon hour, after school and evenings.
Who can register
- Students ages three to adult are welcome!
- New students are may join the studio at any time during the teaching year, (contingent upon availability of open slots)
- NO SCREENING OR AUDITIONS! - Zane accepts ALL students who meet the general criteria (listed below). He subscribes to this axiom from Dr. Shinichi Suzuki "Musical ability is not an inborn talent but an ability which can be developed. Any child who is properly trained can develop musical ability just as all children develop the ability to speak their mother tongue. The potential of every child is unlimited."
- Parental participation in the lesson and the in-home practice required for all young children.
- Access to piano for daily practice. If the piano is an acoustic, tuning is paramount - your child's ear cannot be properly developed on an out-of-tune instrument. If the piano is digital, it should be full-sized (88-keys), and have a weighted, acoustic-piano-like keyboard action. (Zane can provide guidance about best pianos to consider).
- Parents registering their children for lessons must agree to the Studio Terms and Conditions (included in your registration package).
Registrations for the 2020/2021 Term
Students currently registered with Zane will be given priority for registration and choice of lesson time until Monday, June 29, 2020
New students will be accepted on a first-come-first-served basis after June 29, 2020
Pleased to Meet You
When it comes to your child's musical education, choosing the best teacher and program for your needs is a major decision. I offer alternative musical options for those not certain if Traditional Musial Education is the route for them. My teaching is based on a deep educational philosophy proven to work in the study of classical music. My focus is to apply these principles towards the nurturing of versatile Contemporary Pianists.
I welcome the opportunity to meet with prospective parents and students. I am happy to discuss options for your child by phone and/or personal consultation. Please feel free to contact me for more information.
How to Contact Me
Registrations for the 2019/2020 Term
Students currently registered with me will be given priority for registration and choice of lesson time until Monday, June 17, 2019
Please submit your registration before this date to receive lesson day/time priority
How to Register
- Option One: Fill out the Registration Form included in your child's Year-End Evaluation package
- Option Two: The 2019/2020 STE Brochure & Registration is available for download in the secure Resource Center of this website. Please login if you have an existing account OR create a new account, if necessary
- Option Three: Login or create an account to the Resource Center to register and submit your deposit via an Online Student Registration Form